- Salt River Canyon 3-day rafting trip from Phoenix area
- Cover 52 miles (83 kilometers) of river, including up to class IV rapids
- Chances to see animals like javelina in the wild
- Great opportunity to get off the beaten path with the help of a guide
Departure & Return
38 miles north of Globe at mile marker 293 on hwy 60, follow signs to Salt River Rafting!
We shuttle your vehicle as a courtesy saving 4 hrs of driving.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salt River Rafting
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff