- Swim near a whale sharks' natural habitat on a tour from Cabo
- Learn about these aquatic giants from a marine biologist
- Enjoy an exhilarating opportunity to swim near the large fish
- Dig into a taco and quesadilla lunch when you return to shore
Departure & Return
The Office is inside the Tesoro Hotel right at the marina of Cabo San Lucas. Here some reference points: 1) We are close to dock M-O 2) Located next to the Tequila Light House. 3) Behind the "Right Joint" restaurant. 4) Ask local people about us
What To Expect
Depart from the Hotel Tesoro in the morning, heading by minibus to the nearby city of La Paz. Before boarding your boat for the day’s adventure you’ll get a short briefing from your guide. Once on board your vessel, travel for three hours as you search for the area of the habitat, allowing you the chance to swim nearby. Because whale sharks feed on plankton and small fish, they are no danger to humans, offering a safe and fun experience.
When your boat returns to shore, dig into a taco and quesadilla lunch before returning to Cabo San Lucas, including a stop on the way in the ‘Pueblo Magico’ of Todos Santos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In this event, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cabo Trek
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms