4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Enjoy a rugged immersion into the Baja coastline’s stunning natural landscapes during this two-for-one adventure outing, which combines a camel safari with an ATV ride through the Cabo desert. Get up-close-and-personal with the humped mammals, with plenty of photo opportunities. Then, join your guide and race along canyons and river trails. Tours include a complimentary tequila tasting and an optional on-site lunch.
- A half-day, camelback safari and ATV ride combo adventure tour
- Try out two adventurous, nature-filled activities in just a few hours
- Sample regional varieties of tequila at a scenic oceanfront restaurant
- Enjoy round-trip transfers from Cabo San Lucas with front-door pickup
Saved to wishlist!
Beach Camel ride
Single ATV desert ride
Park Entrance fee $20usd per person
ATV Collision fee $35usd per ATV
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please click on the Contact Tour operator button, which is where we will send you your pickup time and location within 24 hours of booking your tour. You can also contact us through this chat. Please look for a white Cabo Adventures van at the pickup location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Maximum weight limit 265lbs / 118kgs per person
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cabo Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ATV Adventure with Camel Ride and Eco-Farm in Cabo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ATV Adventure with Camel Ride and Eco-Farm in Cabo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ATV Adventure with Camel Ride and Eco-Farm in Cabo?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ATV Adventure with Camel Ride and Eco-Farm in Cabo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
ATV Adventure with Camel Ride and Eco-Farm in Cabo
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesCabo San Lucas4WD Tours - Baja California SurSporting Events - Baja California SurNature and Wildlife - Baja California SurExtreme - Baja California Sur4WD Tours - Los CabosSporting Events - Los CabosNature and Wildlife - Los CabosExtreme - Los Cabos4WD Tours - San Jose del CaboSporting Events - San Jose del CaboNature and Wildlife - San Jose del CaboExtreme - San Jose del CaboCategory