Explore our promoted experiences
- Snorkel tour or sunset dinner cruise aboard a pirate ship from Cabo San Lucas
- Admire the famous El Arco rock formation in pursuit of an excellent snorkeling location
- Watch brilliant oranges and reds light up the sky during the sunset cruise
- Hear pirate history and tales of plunder from your knowledgeable crew
- Play games, and sing and dance with the pirate crew
- Tuck into a mouthwatering BBQ lunch or dinner
- Enjoy a free-flowing open bar (alcoholic and nonalcoholic) and try grog, the pirate’s drink of choice
Departure & Return
Please head to Dock "0" in the Cabo San Lucas Marina located right behind Hotel Hacienda Beach Club. Once there, you can proceed to check in with a Cabo Legend representative. Kindly arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years.
- Please bring cash if you wish to buy souvenirs.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- The dress code does not allow sleeveless shirts for men.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Cabo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms