- Horseback riding adventure in Los Cabos
- Ride on the golden Los Cabos beaches for a perfect Mexican environment
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Sea of Cortez
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most Los Cabos hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 40 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Your leisurely trek begins with basic riding technique and getting to know your horse. Fear not! This trip is for riders of all experience levels, so don’t hesitate to ask questions. The expertly trained guides happily explain all you need to know.
Once you’re in the saddle, enjoy a leisurely ride through the stunning landscape surrounding Cabo San Lucas. Your entertaining guides offer information about the unique terrain, and you have plenty of photo opportunities. So keep your eyes peeled for the perfect vista shot of the Sea of Cortez, colorful cacti, scurrying wildlife or the dramatic rocky canyons—or just unwind and enjoy the ocean breeze on your face.
Your tour ends with drop‐off at your hotel.
Please note: Children must be at least six years old to participate. Children under ten years age must ride with an adult.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- We recommend that guests wear casual and comfortable shoes and clothing
- Children must be at least 10 years of age to ride alone or 6 years of age to ride with an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
- Maximum weight is 200 pounds (90 kg)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Los Cabos
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms