3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy a relaxing day on the water during this swimming and snorkeling excursion off the coast of Cabo San Lucas. Glide past top attractions on a comfortable catamaran, get a front row look at the famous Arch of Cabo and possibly spot seals, before snorkeling in a protected reserve. Tours include a tasty variety of Mexican appetizers and unlimited alcoholic beverages at an open bar.
- A catamaran tour of Cabo San Lucas, with open bar
- Dig into complimentary specialties like ceviche, guacamole, and tortilla chips
- Hit the waves for a refreshing swim or a peek at Cabo’s underwater reefs
- Enjoy an unlimited open bar as you cruise the open waters
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
D Dock, Marina, 23453 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Marina, Cabo San Lucas, Dock D. on front of Luxury Avenue Mall
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours Mexico
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during #1 Snorkeling Tour in Catamaran. Lunch & Open Bar included?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during #1 Snorkeling Tour in Catamaran. Lunch & Open Bar included?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during #1 Snorkeling Tour in Catamaran. Lunch & Open Bar included?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during #1 Snorkeling Tour in Catamaran. Lunch & Open Bar included?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Did not use bathroom but it was available (one for ladies and one for guys)." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
#1 Snorkeling Tour in Catamaran. Lunch & Open Bar included
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFishing Charters & ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursSnorkelingSwim with DolphinsWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCabo San LucasShore Excursions - Baja California SurFishing Charters & Tours - Baja California SurNature and Wildlife - Baja California SurPorts of Call Tours - Baja California SurSnorkeling - Baja California SurSwim with Dolphins - Baja California SurWhale Watching - Baja California SurShore Excursions - Los CabosFishing Charters & Tours - Los CabosNature and Wildlife - Los CabosPorts of Call Tours - Los CabosSnorkeling - Los CabosSwim with Dolphins - Los CabosWhale Watching - Los CabosShore Excursions - San Jose del CaboFishing Charters & Tours - San Jose del CaboNature and Wildlife - San Jose del CaboPorts of Call Tours - San Jose del CaboSnorkeling - San Jose del CaboSwim with Dolphins - San Jose del CaboWhale Watching - San Jose del CaboCategory