2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ride a horse through the same wild landscape where Butch Cassidy once roamed, on a guided trail ride that's suited to all experience levels. With a cowboy or cowgirl guide to lead the way, you’ll learn the fascinating history of the Bryce Canyon area. Follow narrow trails featuring gorgeous views for an experience you can’t get from the road.
- Guided trail ride can be tailored to your experience level
- Get paired with a horse that’s suited to you
- Meet a real cowboy or cowgirl working in the Utah desert
- Convenient departure point located on Route 12
Saved to wishlist!
Horse, Saddle, Tack
Departure & Return
2476 W, UT-12, Bryce Canyon City, UT 84764, USA
meet in Motel lobby for information and instructions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Weight Limit 230 Pounds
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red Canyon Trail Rides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Horseback Riding Experience through Red Canyon with a Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horseback Riding Experience through Red Canyon with a Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It does get hot and dusty, but an amazing experience." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Horseback Riding Experience through Red Canyon with a Guide
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesBryce Canyon National ParkHorseback Riding - UtahNature and Wildlife - UtahCategory