- Guided white-water rafting adventure on Toby Creek
- Challenge yourself against swirling class III rapids
- Unrivaled views over the rugged Canadian Rockies countryside
- All necessary safety equipment is included on this tour
Departure & Return
Meet at the Adventure Centre beside the tennis courts at Panorama Mountain Resort.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Please bring a bathing suit, towel, and fleece sweaters on cold days.
- Do not bring jewelry, valuables, or cameras (unless waterproof).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kootenay River Runners
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands