3 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the excitement of a rafting adventure on this guided, 3-hour excursion. Choose from a morning or afternoon departure time, then ride along the Clearwater River in Wells Gray Provincial Park, located in east-central British Columbia, Canada. This family adventure, entitled ‘Catch a Wave,’ challenges Class II rapids, perfect for ages seven and up. Ride the waves and see the local wildlife, waterfalls and wilderness along the way. All the necessary rafting equipment plus light refreshments and snacks are included.
- Take a rafting adventure in east-central British Columbia, Canada
- Travel down the Clearwater River in Wells Gray Provincial Park
- Challenge Class II rapids
- See local wildlife in their natural environment
- Choose from several daily departure times
- Fun for the entire family
- All rafting equipment is included
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary equipment
Shuttle transportation to river base
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
73 Old North Thompson Highway Rd W, Clearwater, BC V0E 1N2, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years old and minimum weight 90 lbs (41 kg)
- Running shoes are essential or sandals that strap to your feet
- Recommend females to wear bathing suit under a change of clothes
- Recommend males to wear quick dry pair of shorts
- Make sure your eyeglasses have a strap
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Interior Whitewater Expeditions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Catch A Wave Rafting Trip on the Clearwater River?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Catch A Wave Rafting Trip on the Clearwater River?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Catch A Wave Rafting Trip on the Clearwater River?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Catch A Wave Rafting Trip on the Clearwater River?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Catch A Wave Rafting Trip on the Clearwater River
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesBritish ColumbiaExtreme - VancouverRafting - VancouverWhite Water Rafting - VancouverExtreme - Vancouver IslandRafting - Vancouver IslandWhite Water Rafting - Vancouver IslandExtreme - WashingtonRafting - WashingtonWhite Water Rafting - WashingtonCategory
HR Macmillan Space Centre Tours & TicketsSidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea) Tours & TicketsVancouver Olympic Village (VVL) Tours & TicketsSeawall Promenade Tours & TicketsWhistler Mountain Bike Park Tours & TicketsRoyal British Columbia Museum Tours & TicketsFort Street Tours & TicketsScience World at TELUS World of Science Tours & TicketsVancouver Art Gallery Tours & TicketsSea to Sky Highway Tours & TicketsBritannia Mine Museum Tours & TicketsGaribaldi Provincial Park Tours & TicketsRace Rocks Ecological Reserve Tours & TicketsDeep Cove Tours & TicketsFlyOver Canada Tours & TicketsCraigdarroch Castle Tours & TicketsFisherman's Wharf Tours & TicketsBloedel Conservatory Tours & TicketsAlexander Falls Tours & TicketsVictoria Bug Zoo Tours & Tickets