- Morning cruise: avoid sailing at the hottest part of the day
- Two stops to swim and snorkel with all equipment included
- Delicious lunch (included) served onboard the boat
- Intimate small-group experience with a maximum of 14 people
Departure & Return
Turn on Kamehameha III Rd. towards Keauhou Bay. After turning onto Kamehameha III Rd., drive through two stop lights, proceed to the dead end, turn left onto the dirt road at Sea Quest Parking sign, park in the dirt parking lot. Walk across the sand volleyball court to the Sea Quest office.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Quest Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff