Explore our promoted experiences
- Stargazing on the slopes of Mauna Kea
- Analog-Astronaut to Professional photographer guide
- See the night sky like never before
- Receive your photos after the trip
Departure & Return
We meet in front of the Kilohana Off-Road and Hunter Checking Station. Look at google maps if you have further questions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code: Wear pants and closed-toed shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Weather can reach 30F. We have parka jackets that have pockets and a hood, although that may not be enough for some
- Not recommended for travelers with any mobility/ambulatory restrictions, back, heart and hearing problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pregnant Travelers should discuss with their doctor before hand.
- Not suitable for some senior citizens
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for chronic complainers ;)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Epic! Tours Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands