- Sail and see manta rays feed after dark
- Small-group tour (maximum 16): Ensures a more personal experience
- Learn about manta rays from your guides
- Enjoy a hot tea on board
Departure & Return
We launch from the boat ramp dock at KEAUHOU BAY, (78-7138 Kaleiopapa St. KONA 96740) Allow 20-30 minutes’ drive time from airport or downtown Kailua- Kona. Please look for our company van with Dolphin Discoveries logo for check-in.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Minimum age to participate is 8 years
- A maximum of 16 people per booking
- Electronic Waiver required to be signed prior to tour
- Near public transportation
- Must be able to climb up a metal ladder resting on a pontoon to get back in the boat
- Must be under 285lbs
- All guests must be comfortable swimming
- Arrive 5-10 min prior to check-in time to find parking
- This is a wild and free excursion. No refunds are given in the event we do not get to view mantas the night of your tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dolphin Discoveries
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "short trip to the manta ray viewing area, some touts travel 20 minutes each way so it gets real cold going back." See review