- Small boat lets you get closer without disturbing the manta rays
- Certified in-water guides focus on a safe and non-intrusive experience
- Warm up with included hot drinks and snacks on the boat
- Intimate small-group experience with a maximum of six people
Departure & Return
*Check-in is 40 minutes prior to departure time* We meet at Keauhou Small Boat Harbor down from the Outrigger Hotel. Take Ali'i Drive south to 78-7138 Kaleiopapa Street. Look for our white business truck near the boat ramps to check in. Be sure to come in swim wear and bring towels.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- In order to book this tour; You must be able to independently climb a vertical ladder attached to the boat to exit the water. Not recommended for those who have recently undergone surgery or who may have mobility restrictions.
- Prior swim and snorkeling experience required. Please contact tour provider directly if you can't swim or haven't been snorkeling before. 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.1.6
- Not recommended for those who have recently undergone surgery or who may have mobility restrictions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Island & Ocean Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff