- Kona night snorkel with manta rays
- Choose to snorkel with included gear or stay dry on board
- Get out on the water in a comfortable, eco-friendly boat
- Warm shower included for your comfort
- Snacks and beverages included
Departure & Return
Manta Adventures slip number is G-2 and in the far the south side corner of the harbor. Please park in the available ample parking lot and make your way to your adventure. If you are running late for some unforeseen reason please call (808) 345-254 Mahalo
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- All participants are required to fill out and sign an in water snorkel waiver.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manta Adventures Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms