- Visit historic Kealakekua Bay
- View Humpback whales in winter
- Cruise the volcanic Kona coast
- Lunch and snorkeling equipment included
Departure & Return
After turning into the harbor, TAKE the very first road to the RIGHT. Follow the road, pass Gentry's Kona Marine and a small gas station -Sea Store and Deli on the left, then TURN LEFT. As you drive in, you will see a small brown roof building to the right (restrooms). Meet crew under the pavilion.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is NOT included. Please be sure to check-in at Honokohau Marina North Boat Ramp 74-380 Kealakehe Pkwy Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide English and Japanese (upon availability)
- Must be in good health and fit condition, must be able to climb a short ladder
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Must be comfortable in the water, be comfortable using floatation if needed (we have Ride Along option available for non-swimmers)
- Not recommended for pregnant women in an advanced pregnancy
- Not recommended for participants with back or neck problems or injuries within the last 3 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hang Loose Boat Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use