- Guided behind-the-scenes tour at a honey farm
- Meet the beekeepers and have chance to ask questions
- Honey tasting: sample raw organic Hawaiian honeys
- Groups limited to 18 people for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Assemble at the museum/store. Written and video directions can be found on our website.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Persons allergic to bee stings should not take the tour but can visit the museum.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Big Island Bees
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands