Explore our promoted experiences
- Combination dolphin and snorkeling adventure
- See wild dolphins in their natural environment
- Naturalist guides who respects the ecosystem
- Lunch, snacks, and beverages included
Departure & Return
We launch from the boat ramp dock at KEAUHOU BAY, Kailua-Kona. Parking is on the street. Walk past boat trailer parking to boat ramp. Look to your right for our crew checking in guests at picnic table next to restrooms. Always allow 20-30 minutes’ drive time from airport or downtown Kailua- Kona.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age requirement is 6yrs old
- Must be comfortable swimming in the ocean
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Electronic Waiver required to be signed prior to tour
- We do not offer refunds in the event we do not see dolphin as they are wild animals.
- Must be under 285lbs
- Must be able to climb up a metal ladder to get back in the boat
- Our vessels are RHIBS (seating is on a pontoon).
- Not recommended for travelers with neck problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dolphin Discoveries
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use