8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Rockies boast some of Canada’s most spectacular scenery, but the rugged mountain terrain poses a unique set of challenges. On this full-day sightseeing tour, enjoy round-trip travel from Banff and reach far-flung attractions including Lake Louise and the Icefield Parkway in comfort. Stop at picturesque spots including Bow Falls and Moraine Lake, and enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour—limited to 15 people.
- Explore Lake Louise and the Icefield Parkway with ease in one day
- Sweeping views over natural attractions such as Bow Falls and Moraine Lake
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
- Includes round-trip travel from central Banff
Saved to wishlist!
Driver / tour guide
Transport by private vehicle
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup at all Canmore and Banff Hotels, Hostels, lodges and even Campgrounds!
Please list pickup info on booking details if you cant find it on the selection.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All tours provided in English
- Minimum age is 9 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beyond Banff
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lake Louise and the Icefield Parkway - Full-Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Lake Louise and the Icefield Parkway - Full-Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lake Louise and the Icefield Parkway - Full-Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly recommend this tour we had an experienced tour guide we were able to save time by avoiding frustrating line-ups and not being able to find parking it pays to have your own personal local tour guide" See review
- "The van isn’t very easy to get in and out or if you’re in the back." See review
- "A small group meant more time with the guide and allowed flexibility of the tour." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Lake Louise and the Icefield Parkway - Full-Day Tour
8 to 9 hours
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBanffBus Tours - AlbertaFull-day Tours - AlbertaCategory
Tunnel Mountain DriveBanff GondolaBanff Via FerrataBow LakeVictoria GlacierBow RiverKicking Horse Mountain ResortLake Louise Ski ResortYoho National ParkJohnston CanyonPeyto LakeCave and Basin National Historic SiteKicking Horse RiverSpiral TunnelsSulphur MountainMt. Norquay Ski ResortBanff Upper Hot SpringsColumbia IcefieldMount AssiniboineMoraine Lake