- Small-group tour ensures a more personal experience
- Choose a morning, afternoon, or evening tour to suit your schedule
- Get into the great outdoors and cover more ground than possible on foot
- Get local tips and insights from your guide
Departure & Return
The Shuttle Bus Stop at the Anchorage Visitor Center Log Cabin is on the corner of 4th Ave and F Street (546 W 4th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501). Meet your guides at our blue Mercedes Sprinter Van with Alaska Trail Guides logo which will be at the shuttle stop, on 4th Ave next to the Log Cabin.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Closed toe shoes required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaska Trail Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms