- Small-group tour (maximum 12): Ensures a personal experience
- Get out into Alaskan nature without having to drive
- Plenty of stops to make the most of the photo opportunities
- Get insight into the area's natural history from your guide
Departure & Return
We pick all passengers up at the Anchorage Visitors Center located at 546 W 4th Ave. Look for a white van with a brown bear on the back clearly labeled Turnagain Arm Shuttle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Seats on return are on a first come first serve basis. Next vehicle one hour later.
- Not recommended for infants
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaska's Finest Tours & Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands