6 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visitors to the big city of Anchorage often don't realize how much nature is on their doorstep. This full-day tour takes you from downtown and into the surrounding Alaskan landscapes. Exact itinerary depends on the season: summer includes a cruise to Portage Glacier and winter a secret military base. Either way, you'll visit a wildlife center to see bear and moose and tour into the Chugach Mountains. Lunch included.
- See some of Alaska's highlights from downtown Anchorage
- Learn all about Alaska's history and culture from your guide
- Small-group tour (maximum 11): A more personal experience
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from location of your choice
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup and drop off at a location of your choice. We confirm the night before and followup with specific details the morning of. Rest assured we let you choose the best location for you.
- We will contact you no later than 7:30pm on the night before your adventure.
- We will contact you at 7:00 am and provide you with a specific time of arrival.
- All pick-ups are scheduled between 7:00am and 8:00am.
- If you are not contacted the night before by 7:30pm/am please call.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Anchorage Downtown TourGroup
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Summer All-In-One?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Summer All-In-One?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
6 to 9 hours
5 hours 10 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAnchorage4WD Tours - AlaskaSporting Events - AlaskaBus Tours - AlaskaExtreme - AlaskaCategory