- Private 3-hour sightseeing tour of Anchorage
- Check out the city’s historic sites like Ship Creek and the Alaska Railroad terminal
- Visit Earthquake Park, Point Woronzof, Turnagain Arm and Beluga Point
- See wildlife at Potter's Marsh and the Anchorage Coastal Wildlife Refuge
- Climb Flattop Mountain for beautiful views of Anchorage
- Learn about Anchorage’s history and culture, and receive dining and shopping recommendations
- Pickup and drop-off at locations of your choice
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Pricing is per tour, not per guest. Order "1" adult for all ages and group sizes from 1 to 13 guests
- Maximum group size is 13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Greatland Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff