1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a bird’s-eye view of the majestic Alaskan mountains, glaciers, and waters on a helicopter tour before landing on the glacier to give you a chance to explore the remote ice-covered world. A must-see for photographers and nature lovers, this corner of Alaska is one of the most glaciated places in North America and the expansiveness of the ice can only be appreciated from an aerial view.
- Soar over glaciers, mountains, and the Prince William Sound
- Land on a glacier and explore the ice on foot
- The vast aerial view increases your chances of spotting wildlife
- Hotel pickup and drop-off make the trip hassle-free
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip shared transfer from any Girdwood hotel or B&B (if required)
Departure & Return
Girdwood , Girdwood, Anchorage, AK, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Departs from Girdwood Airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Lap infants under age 2 are free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Weight limit is 290 pounds per guest
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alpine Air Alaska
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Prince William Sound Tour with Glacier Landing from Girdwood?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Prince William Sound Tour with Glacier Landing from Girdwood?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Prince William Sound Tour with Glacier Landing from Girdwood?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Prince William Sound Tour with Glacier Landing from Girdwood?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Prince William Sound Tour with Glacier Landing from Girdwood
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursNature and WildlifeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAnchorageAir Tours - AlaskaNature and Wildlife - AlaskaCategory