- Explore the Portage Glacier at your own pace with a self-guided tour
- Get up close to the Portage Glacier with a boat cruise across Portage Lake
- Hike the Trail of Blue Ice or explore Portage Valley by bike
- Enjoy round-trip, hop-on hop-off shuttle transportation from Anchorage
Departure & Return
- We will pick you up at the downtown Anchorage Visitors Center behind log cabin. We normally park right behind the red trolley. It is an active loading and unloading zone so please be ready on time as the driver will have be asked by parking enforcement to move after 10 minutes.
Hop-on hop-off tour with stops near cruise port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Cruise departures may vary if a cruise is sold out. Please be ready to be flexible.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaska's Finest Tours & Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.