Departure & Return
9:00 AM Meet at Hotel Captain Cook by 5th Avenue door. Coach departs early if all guests are on board by 9:15 AM as scheduled. Photo stops as time allows. 11:30 AM Travel through North America's longest shared rail and vehicle tunnel. 12:00 PM Arrive Whittier. Check in and board cruise by 12:15 PM.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers need to ascend/descend 3-5 steps to board coach. Please call for assistance
- Be mindful of the space around you for social distancing
- All crew and guests must wear a mask or face covering per current COVID-19 procedures.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- OPERATED BY Phillips Cruises and Tours, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Always take the coach if you are traveling from Anchorage." See review