1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the beautiful scenery of North Anchorage during this 90-minute helicopter and dogsled tour. Soar over the Church Range and Knik Glacier in a helicopter as you make your way to the Troublesome Glacier. Here, a team of 40 sled dogs is waiting to transport you across the glacier for a true Alaskan experience. Keep an eye out for native animals such as moose and mountain goats throughout your tour.
- Discover the real Alaska during this helicopter and dogsled tour
- Soar over the Church Range and Knik Glacier on a scenic helicopter ride
- Traverse the Troublesome Glacier with a team of 40 sled dogs
- Admire the beautiful Alaskan scenery and see native animals
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Sled dog Tour on Snow
Landing and facility fees
TRANSFERS FROM ANCHORAGE NOT INCLUDED - Added for additional fee if needed
Departure & Return
Knik River, Anchorage, AK, USA
Knik River Lodge
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- TRANSFERS CAN BE PURCHASED FOR $59 pp ROUND TRIP FROM ANCHORAGE
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 pounds including clothing and luggage will be required to pay a surcharge of $150. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaska Helicopter Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "You're encouraged to play with the dogs before you start sledding." See review
- "We did the did sled tour, it is worth every penny for the unbelievable experience of viewing glaciers from the helicopter and spending the time with the huskies and the ride are for lifetime." See review
- "Dog sledding is a fantastic experience, the dogs are well behaved and very friendly ." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Alaska Helicopter and Glacier Dogsled Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesHelicopter ToursNature and WildlifeWinter SportsAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesAnchorageUnique Experiences - AlaskaHelicopter Tours - AlaskaNature and Wildlife - AlaskaWinter Sports - AlaskaCategory
Happy Trails Kennels Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Anchorage Tours & TicketsAlaska Wildlife Conservation Center Tours & TicketsPrince William Sound Tours & TicketsDenali Tours & TicketsMount Alyeska Tours & TicketsAnchorage Museum Tours & TicketsAlaska Aviation Museum Tours & TicketsAlaska Native Heritage Center Tours & TicketsMatanuska Glacier Tours & TicketsAnchorage Cruise Port Tours & TicketsRoundhouse at Alyeska Museum Tours & TicketsCook Inlet Tours & TicketsLake Spenard Tours & TicketsChugach State Park Tours & Tickets