- Travel between Anchorage and the Indian Valley Mine with provided round-trip transport on the Turnagain Arm Shuttle
- Meet a local guide when you arrive at the mine
- Admission to the mine and one paydirt bucket are excluded
- Enjoy the flexibility of an independent tour without having to wait on others in a tour group
Departure & Return
We pick up and drop off at the Anchorage Visitors Center located at 524 W. 4th Avenue.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Turnagain Arm Shuttle is a hop on hop shuttle. Please be aware that seats are guaranteed on the outbound and hop on hop off on the return.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaska's Finest Tours & Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.