Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meeting, Transportation, and Parking Information: Our meetup spot is in front of the Egan Center. There are parking garages in the area if you need them. You may also choose to meet us at the trailhead using your own arranged transportation, just notify us in advance.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Experience Suggestions: You should have a small amount of hiking experience or be in good physical condition before attempting this tour. At a minimum, you should be able to walk at least 8 miles on flat pavement, or 5 miles of uneven rolling terrain over the course of 4 hours. You should also be able to easily climb many flights of stairs over the duration of the hike. Many parts of trail are steep and hilly, placing additional stress on areas of the body not impacted by level terrain. Not recommended for those with cardiac or respiratory issues/illness. May be difficult for those with severe joint issues.
- Participation waiver signature required prior to departure.
- If you have any dietary restrictions, please let us know and we will accommodate you with a different snack option.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Hike Alaska
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands