1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take a comfy seat aboard a cable car for this 1-hour Anchorage tour by trolley. As you roll along in the city, delight in sights like moose (safely) crossing the road and seaplanes descending on Lake Hood and Lake Spenard. Gain unique into the local history and culture of Alaska's most populous city from guides with generational ties to the region. Trolleys run regularly and your wallet-friendly outing comes with a complimentary coupon booklet with some $200 in travel savings.
- 1-hour trolley tour of Anchorage
- See the city’s top attractions, including Earthquake Park, Alaska Railroad and Lake Hood
- Hear about the unique history and legacy of Anchorage from knowledgeable guides
- Spot moose and other wildlife along the way
- Trolleys depart every hour (every half hour during the summer)
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This tour lets you to see the city from the comfort of a trolley (and from the eyes of Alaskan natives).
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
546 W 4th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Anchorage Trolley Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Anchorage Trolley Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Anchorage Trolley Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Anchorage Trolley Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Anchorage Trolley Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Anchorage Trolley Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursTrolley Tours Tours & SightseeingAnchorageCity Tours - AlaskaTrolley Tours - AlaskaCategory