- Led by a professional photographer: Get tips on improving your photos
- Small-group tour ensures a more personal experience
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Capture improved images of the summer sunset and wildlife
Departure & Return
Look for our black van on the Fourth Avenue side of the Log Cabin.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for travelers with severe mobility problems
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaska Photo Treks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms