- Guided half-day tour of Anchorage
- Ideal overview of the city for first-time visitors
- Guided tour provides insider commentary on must-see spots
- See top attractions including Ship Creek and Earthquake Park
- Tour the collection of Native Alaskan art at the Alaska Native Medical Center
- See the city skyline and beyond to Mt. Denali at Point Woronzof
Departure & Return
Please meet at the Anchorage Visitors Center. Look for the log cabin located on the corner of 4th and F Street. Please look for a gray van with a brown bear on the back. If you need assistance please ask one of the volunteers at the log cabin.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Pass by important Anchorage landmarks like Earthquake Park and Lake Hood on your way to your next stop, Alaska Wild Berry Products. Watch a 20-foot tall (6 meter) chocolate waterfall tumble toward the ground before heading to one of the largest collections of Alaska Native art at the Alaska Native Medical Center where you can shop at the gift store to support local charity initiatives.
Next, continue to Alaska Sausage and Seafood, where you can sample northern delicacies like smoked salmon and reindeer sausage. They can pack it for traveling if you want to buy some to take home.
Then, continue to the ULU Factory, where you can watch traditional knives being made and learn how to use a ULU knife and cutting bowl. Finally, complete your tour at the Point Woronzof viewpoint, where you can see the city skyline, Cook Inlet, and the glacier-capped peak of Mt. Denali.
Return to your hotel or any other specified point in downtown Anchorage at the end of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaska's Finest Tours & Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Recommended for passengers who have just arrived on the day." See review