- Travel between Anchorage and Girdwood with included round-trip shuttle rides
- Take the free Glacier Valley Transit bus to reach the Alyeska Aerial Tram
- Ride up Mt. Alyeska on the tram (excluded)
- Enjoy the flexibility of this self-guided adventure where you can depart and return on whichever shuttle you wish
Departure & Return
Departure PointAnchorage, Anchorage, Alaska
We park behind the red trolley on the corner of 4th and F street.
Hop-on hop-off tour with stops near cruise port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaska's Finest Tours & Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands