- Travel along Alaska's Turnagain Arm on the hop-on hop-off shuttle
- Visit the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center with included admission
- Hop off at any of the stops on the shuttle to check out attractions such as Beluga Point
- Head back to Anchorage at your leisure on one of the return shuttles
Departure & Return
Anchorage Visitors Center located at 546 W 4th Ave. Look for a log cabin behind it you will find the center. Look for a white van with a brown bear on the back clearly labeled Turnagain Arm Shuttle.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaska's Finest Tours & Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.