Top Whistler Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
43 results | All Whistler Tours
* A traveler said: "Ryan was a mine of local and historical knowledge and was a very considerate and friendly guide. Thoroughly enjoyed this tour and would recommend to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Eric and Maddie were so nice and helped ease my nerves. The views were stunning. Highly recommend the Eagle tour ."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely Amazing time, thrilling ride, friendly staff, well organized and even a bear came to say hello"
* A traveler said: "Luke is the best! Very articulate, thorough, knowledgeable and accommodating.Ask for him directly. He is the man!"
* A traveler said: "The sea plane was amazing. Whistler was overcrowded on our visit but the journey up and back was worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Loved it ! We surprised our friends as an anniversary gift. What a great way to check off a bucket list wish together There was a lot of smoke but still great views"
* A traveler said: "Although we went on a cloudy day and the views were hidden behind a grey sky, it was an unreal experience. As fun as I thought it would be! Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Awesome way to explore Whistler outside the village. Highly recommend this experience for those looking for a fun day out. My 13 year old loved every minute of it!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible view, each his own window. The impression of being able to touch the glacier, diversity of landscapes, the color of the lakes in height. Safe and smooth flight."
* A traveler said: "FANTASTIC! Our guide Amy was friendly and so encouraging!! Started the tour not sure if I'd get the hang of it..finished feeling like a pro and ready for the next adventure!! SNOWMOBILING here I come😊"
* A traveler said: "Ryan was so knowledgeable and helpful. We visited all the different areas and he shared the history and back story of each."
* A traveler said: "I had done the call of wild tour and out tour guide was Nikki. She was super nice and helpful. All my friends had enjoyed our tour and I would definitely recommend this company to other."
* A traveler said: "Nate is an excellent tour guide/driver/photographer. He was explaining to us about the place while he was driving. He’s adventurous too like us. We did bear hunting and hill climbing even if it’s not part of our tour. It was fun afternoon at whistler. We will definitely go back and do the tour again."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Luke selected delicious tastings of appetizers, an entree chocolate sweets and apple pie and ice cream. The restaurants were all close together on Whistler Village. Luke was very accommodating and made arrangements to meet my dietary requirements"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent. Very helpful and knowledgable. Very good at taking our pictures which was much appreciated. Excellent driver and recommended lots of restaurants in Vancouver. Scenery was outstanding"
* A traveler said: "this tour was fantastic !!! our pilot Wayne was very professional and told us about the whistler area thru out the flight. landing at lake lovely water was breathtaking. I would recommend this to anyone. it is worth every cent. my Daughter and I will never forget this experience. lunch was very good too."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! Had a great time with Ryan learning about the area and exploring ! I was really lucky to be the only person on the tour! Would highly recommend"