Top Whistler Outdoor Activities
54 results | All Whistler Tours
* A traveler said: "Absolutely Amazing time, thrilling ride, friendly staff, well organized and even a bear came to say hello"
* A traveler said: "FANTASTIC! Our guide Amy was friendly and so encouraging!! Started the tour not sure if I'd get the hang of it..finished feeling like a pro and ready for the next adventure!! SNOWMOBILING here I come😊"
* A traveler said: "Awesome way to explore Whistler outside the village. Highly recommend this experience for those looking for a fun day out. My 13 year old loved every minute of it!"
* A traveler said: "Eric and Maddie were so nice and helped ease my nerves. The views were stunning. Highly recommend the Eagle tour ."
* A traveler said: "Ryan was a mine of local and historical knowledge and was a very considerate and friendly guide. Thoroughly enjoyed this tour and would recommend to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Although we went on a cloudy day and the views were hidden behind a grey sky, it was an unreal experience. As fun as I thought it would be! Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Loved it ! We surprised our friends as an anniversary gift. What a great way to check off a bucket list wish together There was a lot of smoke but still great views"
* A traveler said: "I had done the call of wild tour and out tour guide was Nikki. She was super nice and helpful. All my friends had enjoyed our tour and I would definitely recommend this company to other."
* A traveler said: "It’s the best so far we have done. Really enjoyed. Me and my son 13 age really had lots of fun. Highly recommended I would also advise not to purchase the separate gondola tickets for peak to peak. It can be done in the same zip lining tickets and is great opportunity to save money. Once you are on your way back from zipline just ask the attendants to take the upward gondolas instead of going down wards gondolas and they will let you do that."
* A traveler said: "We went on the tour with Marie she was very helpful with local information and a great guide we all had the best time highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! Theresa, our guide, was so friendly and super helpful and supportive; she placed me behind her as I was not used to walking in snow or climbing. The climb pushed me to my limits. With lots of adrenaline and low risk being tethered in makes it a fun alpine experience. Although it was cloudy and couldn't see anything below, it was an amazing activity."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I signed up for the 5-hour trip in early September, and it was a blast. Before the trip, Matt sent us an email with detailed instructions on how to get the fishing license (easy enough to do online) and arrange for pick-up. On the day of the trip, Dawson drove us to a quiet, shady spot about 30 minutes away from Whistler that was chock-full of pink salmon. With Dawson's excellent advice, we each caught at least five salmon! Dawson not only served as a fishing guru, but he also helped us unhook the fish when it was time to release them, detangled fishing lines, and took tons of pictures on our phones to commemorate the experience. It was a great day trip, and I would love to return for ice fishing in the winter! For those planning to do the 5-hour adventure, I would recommend bringing water bottles and some snacks. Reeling in fish can take a lot out of you!"
* A traveler said: "It s full of excitement . The experience itself us something to treasure . Our guide was so helpful, informative and reassuring. From registering, orientation practice and actual riding was smooth. I will definitely recommend this activity and the company"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing! Very peaceful going up the mountain, loved that we got to go over the frozen lake and the breakfast was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Nate is an excellent tour guide/driver/photographer. He was explaining to us about the place while he was driving. He’s adventurous too like us. We did bear hunting and hill climbing even if it’s not part of our tour. It was fun afternoon at whistler. We will definitely go back and do the tour again."
* A traveler said: "The snowshoe tour was fantastic! Ryan is a great guide with many interesting facts to share about the fauna and life in the beautiful forest. He was great with a novice snowshoer and we had a wonderful adventure. Delicious cookie and tea also.! Go snowshoeing!"
* A traveler said: "Well organized. Followed Covid safety protocols. Our guide, Tara, was enthusiastic, knowledgeable & attentive to everyone. The driver (sorry. Forgot his name) maneuvered difficult driving, off loaded canoes…all with a broken hand. He was great too."
* A traveler said: "Luke is the best! Very articulate, thorough, knowledgeable and accommodating.Ask for him directly. He is the man!"
* A traveler said: "Ryan was so knowledgeable and helpful. We visited all the different areas and he shared the history and back story of each."