* A traveler said: "The pass was a great value. Used it on every venue I plan to visit. It also cut wait time in line to nothing."
* A traveler said: "Richard was very entertaining, his voice projected and was easy to hear. He seemed very knowledgeable. I loved Gypsy Rose Lee’s dressing room part. I didn’t know she lived in Seattle"
* A traveler said: "Joe was not only a great driver but also very humorous and knowledgeable about Mt Rainier. We had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Awsome very relaxining no driving nice cool breeze good workers etc be back someday. Thanks godbless"
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful day on a fun and informative small bus tour of Mt Rainier this past Sunday. John is an excellent tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Our guide, Amy was very knowledgeable! We saw all the top places. It’s too bad that Seattle has such a litter problem however."
* A traveler said: "Our tour of Olympic National Park was amazing! Out guide Marty was great and told us all kinds of interesting facts about the park."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, our guide was very informative and knowledgeable. He made tour super fun! And very helpful in guiding us in things to do"
* A traveler said: "Captain James made our experience so pleasantly memorable. Skilled pilot who offered a mix of comic relief as he shared historic details about Seattle. Beautiful aerial views matched with perfect weather!"
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Lucky was our guide and we truly enjoyed getting all the history of Pike Place! The samples were yummy and we learned a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Bob did a great job of explaining all the history to our larger group than was expected. He also disinfected tables for us to sit at which was “going the extra mile”."
* A traveler said: "The stops at Crescent beach and lake made the tour very memorable. Joel was very kind and knowledgeable. Overall an amazing experience!"
* A traveler said: "Earl was a great guide. Informative and funny. I really got my money’s worth! I would recommend this tour to anyone who doesn’t have time to explore the city in depth"
* A traveler said: "Guide was awesome Very fun but would have Preferred to go to a vineyard rather than to a tasting room in a strip mall."
* A traveler said: "The captain and naturalist were exceptionally accommodating. Had to travel far but we found our Orcas. The passion for these creatures was evident in her enthusiasm. It was nice to not have a full boat as well"
* A traveler said: "Excellent . DC was a wonderful guide and gave many interesting details of the history of Seattle. Very informative and enjoyable. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Raspberry bars, chowder, cherries, truffles, yogurt all delicious samples. Thank you, Woody You know your Seattle stuff."
* A traveler said: "Was a great trip. Our Captain / Bartender Amy was excellent and very knowledgeable about Lake Union and all the boats and floating homes"
* A traveler said: "Saw Humpback and Killer whales!!! It was amazing and the crew was so fun and friendly. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "John was the tour commentator and he was fantastic!! John gave so many details and wonderful information about the many sights along the tour. I highly recommend this tour to any tourist or local resident who wants to learn great information about Seattle and the surrounding area."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide so very friendly and knowledgeable. The views were absolutely incredible. This is a one of a kind experience."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time! Awesome tour guide, Kevin! Was very engaging and it was awesome to meet the winemakers!"
* A traveler said: "The captain knowledge of the city history that I learned. He made everyone feel comfortable he as very polite and friendly"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Seattle Great Wheel
- Bainbridge Island
- Bloedel Reserve
- Seattle Chinatown-International District
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit
- T-Mobile Park
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center
- Gas Works Park
- Queen Anne Hill
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery
- Snoqualmie Falls
- University of Washington
- Olympic Sculpture Park
- Pioneer Square
- San Juan Islands
- Woodland Park
- Fremont District
- Lake Chelan
- Seattle Waterfront
- Space Needle
- Pike Place Market
- Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Factory
- Mt. Rainier National Park
- Seattle Center
- Puget Sound
- Woodland Park Zoo
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico