Top Washington Food & Drink
73 results | All Washington Tours
* A traveler said: "Guide was awesome Very fun but would have Preferred to go to a vineyard rather than to a tasting room in a strip mall."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, our guide was very informative and knowledgeable. He made tour super fun! And very helpful in guiding us in things to do"
* A traveler said: "Raspberry bars, chowder, cherries, truffles, yogurt all delicious samples. Thank you, Woody You know your Seattle stuff."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time! Awesome tour guide, Kevin! Was very engaging and it was awesome to meet the winemakers!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Our guide, Amy was very knowledgeable! We saw all the top places. It’s too bad that Seattle has such a litter problem however."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was awesome. Great tour. All the 3 Wineries picked were great. Daniel made food arrangements for us also including coffee, cheese and pastries. We really enjoyed the lunch. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Darnell was wonderful. He made our first trip to Seattle fun and enjoyable. He was amenable, friendly, knowledgeable and witty. We enjoyed seeing the many wineries, cultural sites and lush landscapes. We can’t wait to come back!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent . DC was a wonderful guide and gave many interesting details of the history of Seattle. Very informative and enjoyable. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The weather conditions were perfect for viewing Rainer and hiking was memorable. Our Guide Ben was knowledgeable, very attentive,and accommodating. Made the day!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our tour and really appreciated the knowledge of our tour guide. He was very knowledgeable about the city and helped us with photography tips."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was an AWESOME, Tour Guide, knowledgeable, accommodating, organized, and thoughtful. Our tour on Bainbridge included a variety of activities and sites - we learned a lot and had a lot of fun times."
* A traveler said: "The captain knowledge of the city history that I learned. He made everyone feel comfortable he as very polite and friendly"
* A traveler said: "Our driver Rudy was awesome …..The wineries he chose were unique and interesting .. The PicNicTable restaurant we stopped at for lunch was very good. It was our 1st time to tour Washington State wineries and doing it with Bon Vivant."
* A traveler said: "it was nice, location was easily found, person , who stood at the stop was very helpful, explain all details, driver had a nice stories. The down-part was the traffic, so we stand in line for some time, but that was not predictable. Nice way to figure out what else you would like to see in Seattle, when you have more time"
* A traveler said: "Bob did a great job of explaining all the history to our larger group than was expected. He also disinfected tables for us to sit at which was “going the extra mile”."
* A traveler said: "Lucky was our guide and we truly enjoyed getting all the history of Pike Place! The samples were yummy and we learned a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Earl was a great guide. Informative and funny. I really got my money’s worth! I would recommend this tour to anyone who doesn’t have time to explore the city in depth"
* A traveler said: "Our tour of Olympic National Park was amazing! Out guide Marty was great and told us all kinds of interesting facts about the park."
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was phenomenal... Sweet, patient, and informative. I loved the history as well as the folklore."
* A traveler said: "Captain James made our experience so pleasantly memorable. Skilled pilot who offered a mix of comic relief as he shared historic details about Seattle. Beautiful aerial views matched with perfect weather!"
* A traveler said: "Holly was the best tour guide. We made stops at iconic Donut shops as well as learned fun facts about Seattle. Everything was organized, and I'm glad me and my boyfriend participated. Now we know where to get a proper Donut next time we visit Seattle."
* A traveler said: "It was more informative than I imagined, which was a major plus for me. Woody our tour guide was very good, kinda funny and made the experience fun."
* A traveler said: "Your guide Charles was great! He was extremely knowledgeable about sites in Seattle. Impressed by his presentation anod driving skill."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Chef Guided Food Tour of Pike Place Market- 2 Hours
- Woodinville Wine & Snoqualmie Falls: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour from Seattle
- Seattle Wine and Waterfall Luxury Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch
- Hike Mt. Rainier & Taste Yakima Valley Wine: All-Inclusive Day Tour from Seattle
- Half-Day Guided Tour of Seattle City and Snoqualmie Falls
- Seattle Art Museum (SAM)
- Seattle Chinatown-International District
- Queen Anne Hill
- Ballard District
- Flying Heritage & Combat Armor Museum
- Adventura Aerial Adventure Park
- Mt. St. Helens
- Myrtle Edwards Park
- Bainbridge Island
- Deception Pass State Park
- Johnston Ridge Observatory
- Woodland Park
- Snoqualmie Falls
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Fremont District
- Gas Works Park
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit
- Hard Rock Cafe Seattle
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico