Top Vancouver Sporting Events
32 results | All Vancouver Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour guide we had, Brent, was so amazing! Knowledgeable and friendly and went out of his way to make sure everyone had a good time. 10/10 would recommend. A long day but we’ll worth the money and the gondola is an amazing experience. You won’t be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did on our trip was booking this trip! Paul the guide was beyond amazing! We loved the lunch that came with the tour and the hiking was beautiful and the biking was sooo good too! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This was a beyond expectation tour. Our tour guide Mike was young, energetic and fun. Had a wonderful and great value. Definitely recommend to everyone."
* A traveler said: "The good people at the ropes adventure hadn't heard from viator about our payment, they let us go anyway deciding to deal with them later. I think it will be easier to deal directly with attractions personally next time."
* A traveler said: "I had a fabulous time with this mystery adventure! A friend and I solved the murder in about 2 hours- one tip- sit down and read through the police report, your questionnaire sheet and all the clues. It will save you time. However, you will have to walk quickly. Use all the clues."
* A traveler said: "This tour absolutely exceeded our expectations. The guided boat tour was spectacular; we went right up the fiord and got to see bald Eagles and get up close to lots of seals, as well as check out the little coastal townships. Food and service at doc morgans was great. There was ample food, but we were able to have a break between courses which helped. The plane ride back was exciting and getting to see Vancouver from above was a bonus. The weather probably played a big part, but this really was one of the best days of our holiday.. so much more than just an island visit, fun for the whole family and worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "My experience with this guide was absolutely amazing. They were so kind to bring me water and a snack for the hike and even stopped me off at another location more convenient for me. They are very knowledgeable and provided me a lot of interesting information throughout my hike. Highly recommend using this service. Thanks so much Ria!"
* A traveler said: "It was an Enjoyable tour. Tom was my driver. He was accommodating and know is way around. He will show and take you to any attractions you want to go. Nice luxurious car for my amusement. He was Customer oriented. I gotta go to the grouse mountain, Capilano suspension bridge and 2 more places."
Frequently Asked Questions
- VanDusen Botanical Garden
- English Bay
- Vancouver Chinatown
- Vancouver Olympic Village (VVL)
- Bill Reid Gallery
- Grouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife
- Cleveland Dam
- Bowen Island
- Indian Arm
- Bloedel Conservatory
- Sea to Sky Gondola
- BC Place Stadium
- Rocky Mountaineer Train
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- Vancouver Police Museum
- Vancouver Olympic Cauldron
- Queen Elizabeth Park
- Stanley Park Nature House
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island