Top Vancouver Multi-day Tours
46 results | All Vancouver Tours
* A traveler said: "Great trip! All very straightforward with pick up and the driver, Jack, did an excellent job. The Butchart Gardens are lovely and the hotel in Victoria, beautiful. Highlight of the trip - the seaplane back to Vancouver. I had great weather but it was really special!! Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this experience! The tour guide and bus driver were both so welcoming and friendly, I felt really comfortable as a solo female traveler. There was a nice mix of nationalities and groups, couples and singles on the tour. The sight seeing was amazing, the only downside is not always having enough time at each place, which I think is a factor with most organised tours and you cant please everyone on a large tour. It was organised and managed well by the tour guide however. All in all I had a wonderful time, I felt the tour was good value for money and I would definitely recommend this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip. Paulo, our guide, made the trip. He was a wealth of knowledge and was a ton of fun. We experienced the rain forest off of the main pathways in Stanley Park, False Creek, Granville Island, and learned the history of Vancouver. Amazing. Ask for Paulo - he is the best!"
* A traveler said: "A Great Experience. Our fantastic guide was Dan. Not only did we get to try some amazing food but we also got to hear some interesting stories & history about Vancouver & Gaston. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The guide was entertainment and had a lot of good information. He took us to five wineries and we sampled a lot of wine. He took us to small boutique wineries that had different wine. We ended up being two bottles of blueberry mead wine and walnut port. We can’t wait to have our Christmas guest try them."
* A traveler said: "Amazing and informative tour conducted by Rafael. I didn't expect the speedboat to be so much fun and relaxing at the same time. Rafael had a lot of great knowledge and insights about Vancouver and gave great recommendations on things to do when I come back!"
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide, Alex, made our time out and about a Five Star experience! He was very knowledgeable and has. Great personality for the job!"
* A traveler said: "A great look at the scenic views from an easy on off gondola. At the top a short suspension bridge to many different homes or just a look see."
* A traveler said: "The narrative about what we were seeing as we cruised really helped make the trip interesting. It was well organized a nice to see sights from the water. Very much enjoyed."
* A traveler said: "Amazing guide and overall tour experience. Loved every minute. It helps bring the city’s history to life."
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours I have ever been on. Jam packed. Knowledgeable guides (Matt and Joe) and superb accommodation. We visited so many places I have lost count. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "This was a beyond expectation tour. Our tour guide Mike was young, energetic and fun. Had a wonderful and great value. Definitely recommend to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Was a great adventure and worth it.|Lovely location, accommodation and adventures, snowmobiling, dog sledding and fortunate enough to have a spectacular experience to view the northern lights, what a show we got to witness !!!"
* A traveler said: "I super love all the winter outdoor activities in this package! The frozen wilderness is a sight to behold. I had a separation anxiety after leaving Yukon simply because of how well I was taken cared of by Manuela, the owner and all her staff at Muktuk Adventures."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kitsilano Beach
- Port of Vancouver
- Cypress Mountain
- Prospect Point
- Vancouver Maritime Museum
- Bloedel Conservatory
- Vancouver Chinatown
- Sea to Sky Gondola
- Downtown Vancouver
- Fort Langley National Historic Site
- Horseshoe Bay
- BC Place Stadium
- Vancouver Police Museum
- VanDusen Botanical Garden
- Museum of Anthropology at UBC
- Indian Arm
- Science World at TELUS World of Science
- Bill Reid Gallery
- Stanley Park Nature House
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island