Top Vancouver Private and Luxury
105 results | All Vancouver Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a really great tour. Our guide Stephen was so fun and extremely knowledgeable. We only wish we had my time at the gardens!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff. Food was great. Great costumer service. We really enjoyed this cruise. Planning on returning again. Dress warm"
* A traveler said: "Could not have asked for a better experience. Driver was well informed, knew the city very well. Quickly responded to all questions."
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the time and cost! The park tour was great and lasted about 2 hours. The city tour was 1 hour. Wonderful introduction to the city! Good way to spend a few hours when the weather is a bit cold! Bus driver was the guide and he did a great job."
* A traveler said: "Luke is the best! Very articulate, thorough, knowledgeable and accommodating.Ask for him directly. He is the man!"
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide, Alex, made our time out and about a Five Star experience! He was very knowledgeable and has. Great personality for the job!"
* A traveler said: "Carlos was a fantastic guide. Very personable and knowledgeable with humor. Points of interest on this tour gave a great overview of Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "Most amazing experience! Saw Orcas and Humpbacks! Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. They also take pics for you so you don’t have to worry about it."
* A traveler said: "A great look at the scenic views from an easy on off gondola. At the top a short suspension bridge to many different homes or just a look see."
* A traveler said: "We made the memories of a lifetime! The captain and crew were both wonderful in ensuring the best possible experience. The two whales we saw came in very close and they even performed a bit of a show! We had a fantastic experience that the kids will remember fondly."
* A traveler said: "The narrative about what we were seeing as we cruised really helped make the trip interesting. It was well organized a nice to see sights from the water. Very much enjoyed."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide we had, Brent, was so amazing! Knowledgeable and friendly and went out of his way to make sure everyone had a good time. 10/10 would recommend. A long day but we’ll worth the money and the gondola is an amazing experience. You won’t be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip. Paulo, our guide, made the trip. He was a wealth of knowledge and was a ton of fun. We experienced the rain forest off of the main pathways in Stanley Park, False Creek, Granville Island, and learned the history of Vancouver. Amazing. Ask for Paulo - he is the best!"
* A traveler said: "Great little boat. Should have been a little longer for the commentary which was most informative. Reasonable value for money, pitched just right for the tourist - keep it there. The educational commentary was worh a tip but there wasn't a box or pot to tip the crew."
* A traveler said: "Amazing guide and overall tour experience. Loved every minute. It helps bring the city’s history to life."
* A traveler said: "Since first time here we were looking for an intro to the area. Bobby was an excellent guide ... full of interesting and helpful information ... truly enjoyed our time together!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The guide was entertainment and had a lot of good information. He took us to five wineries and we sampled a lot of wine. He took us to small boutique wineries that had different wine. We ended up being two bottles of blueberry mead wine and walnut port. We can’t wait to have our Christmas guest try them."
* A traveler said: "Great trip! All very straightforward with pick up and the driver, Jack, did an excellent job. The Butchart Gardens are lovely and the hotel in Victoria, beautiful. Highlight of the trip - the seaplane back to Vancouver. I had great weather but it was really special!! Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent. Very helpful and knowledgable. Very good at taking our pictures which was much appreciated. Excellent driver and recommended lots of restaurants in Vancouver. Scenery was outstanding"
* A traveler said: "My experience with this guide was absolutely amazing. They were so kind to bring me water and a snack for the hike and even stopped me off at another location more convenient for me. They are very knowledgeable and provided me a lot of interesting information throughout my hike. Highly recommend using this service. Thanks so much Ria!"
* A traveler said: "Weather in Vancouver in September is already tricky. The forecast for our vacation showed rain every day for a week! We got lucky though, and missed the rain during our kayak trip but ran into lots of wind. I think our guide would have cancelled the trip except my husband and I were experienced kayakers. It was a little challenging and I would have preferred a less strenuous kayak but I’m glad we did it. The seaplane over was great, everything worked like clockwork, our guide was a cool kid who was lots of fun and enthusiastic, we were met on time and it didn’t start raining until we got back to Vancouver! BTW it was my birthday trip! What a great present!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Indian Arm
- Stanley Park Nature House
- Prospect Point
- Harrison River
- Vancouver Olympic Village (VVL)
- False Creek
- English Bay
- Bill Reid Gallery
- Downtown Vancouver
- Salt Spring Island
- Canada Place
- Library Square
- Grouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife
- Fort Langley National Historic Site
- Vancouver Aquarium
- Vancouver Lookout
- FlyOver Canada
- Vancouver Olympic Cauldron
- Museum of Anthropology at UBC
- HR Macmillan Space Centre
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island