Top Vancouver Island Shore Excursions
18 results | All Vancouver Island Tours
* A traveler said: "Convenient and pleasurable way to get to the beautiful Butchart Gardens. Bus was close to ferry dock and driver was informative and personable."
* A traveler said: "Great crew, determined and high Spirited to find whales and wildlife. We found a groups of orcas amd tracked them and observed them in there natural habitat. Then we observed bald eagles and a large groups of seals. Dress in layers out in the open ocean it’s frigid they provide great warm equipment. Thanks again Pete and Lily!!!"
* A traveler said: "Victoria is a charming city. Ryan was very informative and funny. He toured through the beautiful city park and knew all the plants names. Visited a fairy tree and teacup tree. He was great with the double cab. No curbs were rubbed or bumped over. Had a great time."
* A traveler said: "On Eagle Wing Sunset Excursion. Excellent experience saw lots of Orca's, crew (Peter and Karac) knew exactly where to go, where to position the boat for a great experience with respecting the Orca's. When floating some Orca's swam beside the boat. Crew was very knowledgeable and interacted very well with customers. Boat was very fast (faster than other boats that left at same time as our boat) so it allowed more time with Orca's. On the way back, near the end, they played Phil Collins songs, great way to end. Eagle Wing is carbon neutral and donates money to whale preservation which was important to selecting who we went with."
* A traveler said: "Tom was an awesome tour guide from picking us up at hotel to talking about safety, sharing information about the sea lions, sea otters, birds and area. He also drove us back to our hotel. His boat is just beautiful and even though it was mid January we were always kept comfortable. Everyone was very knowledgeable and welcoming. It was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "When we saw the orca me and my daughter was so happy and also the captain was so great in finding them and showing us great details of the orca whales…"
* A traveler said: "Great experience - we did have to connect with tour providers regarding pickups, which ended up working out fine. Greg, our Wine Tour Driver and expert was a very charming host and expert on the province and island. Pete, our Whale Watching Captain and guide was full of really amazing information. Both of them were very devoted to their work and we learned a lot, saw a lot, and had ALOT of fun! This is a GREAT day!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our entire family had an exceptional time! It was the ideal gift for my husband‘s birthday! Gord was incredible at coaching us any giving instructions on how to sail. Neither of us had ever sailed before and we had an exceptional time! I highly recommend this tour for anyone remotely interested in sailing. Gord was also wonderful with our two children who thoroughly enjoyed themselves on the 4 hour trip. We all learned a ton and had a blast doing it."
* A traveler said: "Our most memorable parts would be the conversations with Rick and Kelsey, they ensure our safety is their priority, riding the tandum bike to all the great craft breweries."
* A traveler said: "Richard arrives before the cruise disembarked. He is very knowledgeable in the history of the area. He gave a very good tour."