* A traveler said: "Awesome adventure for us both. Exceeded our expectations all around. Kyle was a great guide who looked out for our fun and happiness."
* A traveler said: "It was Fun! Adam was nice and knowledgeable, had so much fun riding the Utv and it was fast. Beautiful canyon too!"
* A traveler said: "Superb guide, incredibly knowledgeable, if you use Navtec, ask for Chance. The off road your is worth it, you need the special equipped Land Cruiser."
* A traveler said: "Tony was a great guide. He was informative, took time to let us take pictures, and was pleasure to talk to. If I come back I who ask for him to guide us again."
* A traveler said: "Rob is the BEST guide!! He was knowledgeable and encouraging. The entire experience was one I will never forget and he was incredible in making it such a great day!"
* A traveler said: "The rapids are very mild at the end of the season so it’s much more fun to get in the water to ride the rapids. Our guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Gerrit was an excellent driver and host. Really enjoyed the tour. Glad I did not sign up for a regular Jeep tour."
* A traveler said: "Was an amazing time!! Jerry was so awesome! Very friendly, personable and an exciting driver!! The canyon was more beautiful than we could imagine! Got lots of beautiful pics! And Jerry sent some of his best to us! Will definitely recommend to anyone, it’s one of the best tours ever!! Thanks so much!"
* A traveler said: "Clyde was awesome! We learned so much about the history and culture of the Navajo people and Monument Valley. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "This tour and tour guide were amazing!!! Paulina was an awesome guide!! She took us everywhere in Arches and we saw so much in Canyonlands, as well as the state park!! She was very knowledgeable!! Our picnic lunch was great too!! I would give this 10 Stars if I could!"
* A traveler said: "We were taken to parts of the park we couldn't have seen on our own. We enjoyed our driver and guide. The experience was with the time and money"
* A traveler said: "Worth every penny! Swain was an awesome guide. Our rig was in great shape. The Fins and Things 4×4 Trail was so much fun. We WILL be back next year!"
* A traveler said: "Dwayne was our driver & was wonderful!! We enjoyed everything! The canyon was gorgeous & Dwayne took us some great rides in our Hummer!! Must see for sure!!"
* A traveler said: "Missed not stopping for lunch on our own. It was on itinerary! Disappointing, otherwise enjoyed it very much."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Our guide Mike made the adventure all the better. If your in the Moab area Make time to have a good time."
* A traveler said: "It’s incredibly views and the ride is extremely good also our guide did a great job Mother Nature is great Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Great guide, went out of his way to make us comfortable. No wait, great value. Loved the history and the Navajo stories."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Deanna, was amazing! The ride out was thrilling, and the slot canyon was once in a lifetime experience!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was delightful. He was very knowledgeable and made the tour fun by quizzing us. It was a nice mix of people on board. I recommend to all who live in or come to visit Salt Lake City."
* A traveler said: "Sand boardings awesome and the slot canyon was very pretty. The guide was super nice and very personable. Great experience"
* A traveler said: "Mike, our guide, was fabulous! He was very entertaining and knowledgeable. Beautiful views, well trained trail horses, and great information. I would highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Yvonne was a terrific guide and shared a lot of Navajo history with us. She also took the time to make sure we got the pictures we wanted, and pointed out some that we probably would have missed on our own! She even took pics of us at several locations and they were great! THANKS, YVONNE!"
* A traveler said: "The back country part was the best. Our guide was great. Having someone add to what we were seeing made it great."
* A traveler said: "Dustin was an excellent tour guide and knew his stuff about navigating the trails and the slot canyon. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience and will be back again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kolob Arch
- Fort Douglas Military Museum
- Brighton Resort
- Natural History Museum of Utah
- Angels Landing
- Tracy Aviary
- Goblin Valley State Park
- Utah Olympic Park
- Latter-day Saints Family History Library
- Great Salt Lake
- Kennecott Copper Mine (Bingham Canyon Mine)
- Clark Planetarium
- Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort
- Joseph Smith Memorial Building
- Virgin River
- The Narrows
- Zion-Mt. Carmel Tunnel
- Fisher Towers
- Utah's Hogle Zoo
- Antelope Island State Park
- Lake Powell
- Arches National Park
- Canyonlands National Park
- Hell's Revenge Trail
- Utah State Capitol
- Cataract Canyon
- Temple Square
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Missouri