Top Seward Day Trips
10 results | All Seward Tours
* A traveler said: "Our Resurrection Bay cruise was awesome! We saw Orca whales, mountain goats, sea otters and more. The scenery was breathtaking and the captain and deck hands were so friendly and informative. I have to say their made from scratch Bloody Mary's were really good too!"
* A traveler said: "Captain marvelous and crew were excellent in choppy waters and tending to seasick guests. Overall good tour."
* A traveler said: "The crew was caring and compassionate making the passengers feel comfortable. The Captain was very knowledgeable. The cruise was a blast!"
* A traveler said: "Dog sled ride and history of Iditarod was found and interesting.. Would do it again. Kids would love it"
* A traveler said: "This was my husbands and mine first time kayaking in the ocean, let alone first time kayaking ever. Erin our tour guide was awesome! She has an obundance of knowledge.. Very kind and helpful. We will definitely be going again! Two thumbs up!"
* A traveler said: "We love this tour. Our guide and driver was Doug very nice person. I recommend this tour. The dogs were very friendly and adorable. Family has a good record with the business. Please do the tour when season start all over again."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour with all the people involved. Both of our helicopter pilots were excellent and the dogsled runner was very welcoming and professional as well. The views on the glacier were exceptional, and getting to pet the dogs was awesome as well. We enjoyed ourselves a lot and would love to come back."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely the experience of a lifetime! My guide, Jesse was the best! Very knowledgeable and experienced as well as personable. I would definitely book another adventure."
* A traveler said: "Highly reccomend this tour & tour group. Breathtaking views, diverse scenery, animals, mammals and birds. Knowledgeable and friendly crew. Loved the warm cookies."
* A traveler said: "The best part of the hike were the views once we reached the summit. Amazing, breathtaking views. The hike is strenuous and hard for sure but it was all worth it at the end. Kudos to out guide Roger who was exceptional. Loved his enthusiasm and willingness to share his knowledge about the glacier. He was very accommodating and was kind enough to capture some of our amazing moments up there. Also we got to taste some native berries along the way up. Thanks for that Roger !!"