Top Scottsdale Tours by Duration
41 results | All Scottsdale Tours
* A traveler said: "Canyon. Tour guide excellent very knowledgeable about everything. Very satisfied. Will recommend this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Only one word can describe this tour. AMAZING Forest was professional and informative The Helicopter was well maintained safe and we went over safety procedures before leaving."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mark was absolutely amazing! His knowledge and willing to answer any questions we had made our experience memorable. A group of 12 woman, the van was spacious and comfortable. A trip we will never forget"
* A traveler said: "Learning about desert plants and how the Native Americans used them for food. The guide was very enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Had a very pleasant day driver was knowledgeable and friendly. We were surprised by many of the sites especially the monument park. Would suggest this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time. Cody was a wealth of knowledge about the Grand Canyon, Sedona, and Arizona in general. Good communication, pleasant lunch, and a tour guide that was personable, professional and accommodating made this a tour I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful way to learn about the history of Scottsdale. The restaurant choices were great, serving sizes more than generous and food was fantastic. My guests loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Montana was a great guide. He made sure everyone was well taken care of. He gave a lot of detailed information about the are. And, got a live the one-liners!! Thank you for a lovely day."
* A traveler said: "Second tour with this company. Again guide was very knowledgeable. Loved the steamboat ride and stories of Superstition Mountains and mining village."
* A traveler said: "Outdoor adventure wrapped up all in one! Rock climbing, jumping off rocks, hiking, repelling, swimming. Great day spent with my son. Our guide Jose was terrific, made sure we were always safe. Highly recommend this adventure."
* A traveler said: "Cody was a fantastic guide. Giving us all kinds of good and fun information. He was on time. Supplied water and lunch and humor"
* A traveler said: "Magical experience! Bryan and his beautiful children were our guides. They were all very knowledgeable, helpful and very attentive to our group. The scenery is beyond beautiful and the adventure was a thrill. Would give this tour 10 stars if I could."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Four hours was a little too long since you can no longer get off the train when they change the engine for the return trip. We loved the tour of the Copper museum, very fascinating. This part of the tour was also very long so it significantly cut into the few minutes of shopping time we were allowed."
* A traveler said: "The steamboat part of the tour was really great, we seen sheep’s and rams. Our guide was well versed in the tour."
* A traveler said: "Viewing Arizona from the air is magical. What a wonderful and diverse place. This made it so easy to get to a remote area like Monument Valley! All the pleasure, none of the hassles!"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time hearing history of Scottsdale, local Indian tribes, creatures, agriculture, and the beautiful night skies. Very knowledgeable and engaging guide. UFO siting unconfirmed but we like to think we saw it."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time! Our guide Alan was wonderful and was able to engage both the kids and adults in our group. He was knowledgeable about the route from Scottsdale to the Grand Canyon as well as the Grand Canyon sights. It was also nice to have a more personable experience than is typical of large group tours."
* A traveler said: "Cody was very informative. Made our experience memorable. Loved Montezuma castle and the chauffeur trip , made it so relaxing. Thx"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour for a day in Sedona. Our tour guide Cody was excellent. So friendly and knowledgeable On our two hour drive to Sedona he gave us many facts about Arizona. I. Sedona, We had plenty of photo stops, local shopping and lunch. Great trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico