Salt Lake City Tours
* A traveler said: "Missed not stopping for lunch on our own. It was on itinerary! Disappointing, otherwise enjoyed it very much."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was delightful. He was very knowledgeable and made the tour fun by quizzing us. It was a nice mix of people on board. I recommend to all who live in or come to visit Salt Lake City."
* A traveler said: "I couldn't have asked more from this tour - simply amazing! Do it. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and worked with us to ensure this experience was exactly what we needed."
* A traveler said: "The lady who led the tour was very informative and funny. She was also very helpful to all the passengers. A great trip to The Great Salt Lake."
* A traveler said: "Terrific trip. Moises was a wonderful guide and answered all of my questions. I’d book another tour with them."
* A traveler said: "Interesting stories and enjoyable time , we will be back for some more ghost adventures . Our guide was informative and made our time worth coming ."
* A traveler said: "Our bike tour of Salt Lake City was just what my daughter and I needed, after a very arduous flight the night before. We met our guide , James, at Liberty Park (a destination not to miss). Our bikes were retro, yet very adequate to meet the demands of the bike ride."
* A traveler said: "The entire trip was amazing. Michael picked us up from our hotel on time and drove us to Zions. He was very knowledgeable and knew the area very well. Zions National Park was absolutely amazing. I have never seen anything like it. It should be on everyone’s bucket list."
* A traveler said: "It was my first time visiting Salt Lake City. I only had one day to see the city.The segway tour was one of the best way to see downtown and hear a little history of city and the people in 2 hours. Ben, our guide was very friendly and informative."
* A traveler said: "Red Butte Gardens is beautiful. But I had to buy another ticket when I got to the door because I had neglected to print out the one I bought on their website, and I didn't have the confirmation email with me. I thought it was a "Will Call" situation, so I showed up and told them my name, and they said they had no way to find my ticket."
* A traveler said: "Both MJ and Leslie were perfect. They were prompt, friendly, and got us where we needed to go with no issues. We would definitely choose this service again!"
* A traveler said: "Had more than a chuckle or two while learning a little history along the way. Thank you for doing a great job!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip and tour guide. Lots of interesting information. Can recommend this tour. The mine was breathtaking."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA)
- Park City Mountain Resort
- Clark Planetarium
- Leonardo Museum
- Latter-day Saints Family History Library
- Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort
- Joseph Smith Memorial Building
- Fort Douglas Military Museum
- Latter-day Saints Church History Museum
- This is the Place Heritage Park
- Liberty Park
- Brighton Resort
- Utah Olympic Park
- Thanksgiving Point
- Natural History Museum of Utah
- Utah's Hogle Zoo
- Solitude Mountain Resort
- Kennecott Copper Mine (Bingham Canyon Mine)
- Utah State Capitol
- Temple Square
- Salt Lake Tabernacle
- Great Salt Lake
- Tracy Aviary
- Red Butte Garden
- Discovery Gateway Children's Museum