Top Puerto Vallarta Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Puerto Vallarta Tours
Sort by: Featured
Wildlife Connection offers you the opportunity to visit these fabulous animals in their natural environment and to participate in a research project that helps us understand and protect our dolphins here in Puerto Vallarta. Come with us and interact with a Bottlenose pod. Our guides are professional biologists who will share with you their knowledge, making this excursion a once-in-a-lifetime experience! Remember that these dolphins are not confined and this is the NATURAL WAY to observe and enjoy them. Do not contribute to capturing more dolphins! Visit them in their own environment because FREE DOLPHINS ARE HAPPY DOLPHINS!!!.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Puerto Vallarta are taking additional safety precautions?
These Puerto Vallarta experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Puerto Vallarta are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Puerto Vallarta may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Aquaventuras Park Tours & Tickets
- Zona Romantica Tours & Tickets
- Gringo Gulch Tours & Tickets
- Marietas Islands (Islas Marietas) Tours & Tickets
- Boca de Tomatlan Tours & Tickets
- El Tuito Tours & Tickets
- Nuevo Vallarta Tours & Tickets
- Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe) Tours & Tickets
- Vista Vallarta Golf Club Tours & Tickets
- Vallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta) Tours & Tickets
- Marina Vallarta Tours & Tickets
- Los Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in Cabo San Lucas
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Texas