Top Phoenix Tours by Duration
63 results | All Phoenix Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Trip was wonderful!!! I will advise anybody who haven’t been the canyon to take this trip."
* A traveler said: "Great group, good balance of activities, enjoyed the stops, Eric did an amazing job with making first tour awesome with extra insights."
* A traveler said: "Second tour with this company. Again guide was very knowledgeable. Loved the steamboat ride and stories of Superstition Mountains and mining village."
* A traveler said: "Surprised boyfriend for his birthday. WE HAD A BLAST!! You will not regret this! It is worth every penny. Breathtaking scenery! Will most definitely be back!!"
* A traveler said: "Had a very pleasant day driver was knowledgeable and friendly. We were surprised by many of the sites especially the monument park. Would suggest this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Arizona scenic Tours were amazing Our guide and driver was Eddie and he gave us an unforgettable day. I would absolutely recommend this tour company and will use them again whenever I’m in Arizona."
* A traveler said: "Guide was knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. He always let us know the best path to navigate through the terrain."
* A traveler said: "Exactly as described! We had a great day hitting the highlights of Montezuma and Sedona. Our guide, Robert, was very informative and helpful. Can’t beat the Sedona scenery!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was AMAZING from start to finish. The staff was GREAT and made it easy to book, transportation worry free and a great 1st experience."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Brien was great. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. We enjoyed the entire trip. We would recommend this tour to anyone looking for a way to learn more about Arizona"
* A traveler said: "Only one word can describe this tour. AMAZING Forest was professional and informative The Helicopter was well maintained safe and we went over safety procedures before leaving."
* A traveler said: "The pilot and crew delivered a tremendous experience that was thrilling and very enjoyable. Highly recommend this operator to everyone seeking a high flying experience."
* A traveler said: "The guide—packed snacks provided interesting facts throughout the day and of course the views at the canyon."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Guide Chris provides a good balance of facts and anecdotes. Not boring or scripted. He always made sure our group knew plan of what we were Doing and taken care of. Glad this tour focuses on the Canyon so we could spend more time there. Well worth it and would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Jesse was an excellent pilot, he was very knowledgeable and answered any questions the group had. He made sure everyone feel safe and comfortable. Even three in a few jokes here and there. The views were unmatched. It it’s definitely a once in a lifetime experience."
* A traveler said: "Lots of interesting narrative throughout, including the making of a hot air balloon from the cork of the champagne bottle. A very entertaining guide who made the trip both fun and memorable"
* A traveler said: "From the moment we arrived to the terminal everyone was fantastic. Lindsay was great the other young lady (forgot her name) was very welcoming. Tom the pilot was awesome he entertained my sons million questions and he was very knowledgeable about the area. Would definitely come back to them!"
* A traveler said: "Montana was a great guide. He made sure everyone was well taken care of. He gave a lot of detailed information about the are. And, got a live the one-liners!! Thank you for a lovely day."
* A traveler said: "Kyle and lori were very fun people! Loved the experience! Great people and beautiful views! Would do it again any day! 5 stars! Give them a raise!"
* A traveler said: "The perfect way to spend the day and see as much as possible in the most efficient amount of time. Had a great aerial view and then a great 3 hour tour on the ground."
* A traveler said: "I took y girlfriend to ride and shoot on her bday. We had a great time. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. We shoot and rode the trails. The owner, Brad, came up to make sure we had everything we needed. Great team and lots of fun."
* A traveler said: "Shane was an AMAZING pilot! Daniel and Rick were his helpers they were great also! Shane is a comedian also because he had us laughing a bunch but that was the most amazing balloon ride so smooth, very safe, and the landing was perfect! I would definitely recommend Shane with Aeroangelic balloons!"
* A traveler said: "Guides were excellent, had information about a lot of things that were not necessarily readily available in the park service handouts. They were on time at every pickup point."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Utah