Top Phoenix Sporting Events
16 results | All Phoenix Tours
* A traveler said: "Truly awesome. Having never done kayaking before, I was a little bit nervous for this to be unguided, but it was unfounded. Although there were a couple rapids to go through which made it all the more fun, it was great fun for even a beginner. The views were amazing, we got to see some wild horses overall just had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time taking our 6 and 8 on the tomcat desert excursion. Our guide, Kevin, was awesome and super knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Surprised boyfriend for his birthday. WE HAD A BLAST!! You will not regret this! It is worth every penny. Breathtaking scenery! Will most definitely be back!!"
* A traveler said: "Devo was a great instructor. This was my first time on an ATV. Felt very safe with him around. He also made sure to take great action shots of us! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Guide was knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. He always let us know the best path to navigate through the terrain."
* A traveler said: "Lots of interesting narrative throughout, including the making of a hot air balloon from the cork of the champagne bottle. A very entertaining guide who made the trip both fun and memorable"
* A traveler said: "From the moment we arrived to the terminal everyone was fantastic. Lindsay was great the other young lady (forgot her name) was very welcoming. Tom the pilot was awesome he entertained my sons million questions and he was very knowledgeable about the area. Would definitely come back to them!"
* A traveler said: "The experience was amazing. Riding through the mountains and watching the sun's shadow was just beautiful. Bill was very friendly and knows a lot about different historic events that have happenedin the area. I'd definitely recommend this journey."
* A traveler said: "I took y girlfriend to ride and shoot on her bday. We had a great time. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. We shoot and rode the trails. The owner, Brad, came up to make sure we had everything we needed. Great team and lots of fun."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the wild horses and the peace and beauty of the Salt River float. Our guide, Ben, was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Great adventure. Smooth flight. Amazing views. Tip: if flying in winter or spring take warm jacket, warm socks and maybe a scarf or a hat. It gets cold in the air and at the Grant Canyon. Also, don’t forget some gum for your ears. 😁 Otherwise the tour is amazing! Thank you Viator!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Brian, did a great job and was very knowledgeable. He made the trip interesting and lots of fun!"
* A traveler said: "Viewing Arizona from the air is magical. What a wonderful and diverse place. This made it so easy to get to a remote area like Monument Valley! All the pleasure, none of the hassles!"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time hearing history of Scottsdale, local Indian tribes, creatures, agriculture, and the beautiful night skies. Very knowledgeable and engaging guide. UFO siting unconfirmed but we like to think we saw it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tuzigoot National Monument
- Castles N' Coasters
- Chase Field
- Saguaro Lake
- National Comedy Theatre (NCT)
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Heritage Square
- SEA LIFE® Aquarium Arizona
- Homolovi State Park
- Wildlife World Zoo Aquarium and Safari Park
- Mill Avenue
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park
- Arizona Science Center
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Arizona
- Pueblo Grande Museum
- Tonto National Forest
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center
- Superstition Mountains
- Phoenix Zoo
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Utah