Top Phoenix Half-day Tours
21 results | All Phoenix Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a very pleasant day driver was knowledgeable and friendly. We were surprised by many of the sites especially the monument park. Would suggest this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time meet some a great couple as well. Mike was great could even tell we took off."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time. Our guide Michael was phenomenal!! It was a rush!! We safe on our adventure and learned a little too. If I'm ever back in town I'd book again."
* A traveler said: "A lovely experience, different kind of fun for someone not use to extreme activities. We both enjoyed very much."
* A traveler said: "Jesse was an excellent pilot, he was very knowledgeable and answered any questions the group had. He made sure everyone feel safe and comfortable. Even three in a few jokes here and there. The views were unmatched. It it’s definitely a once in a lifetime experience."
* A traveler said: "The pilot and crew delivered a tremendous experience that was thrilling and very enjoyable. Highly recommend this operator to everyone seeking a high flying experience."
* A traveler said: "Lots of interesting narrative throughout, including the making of a hot air balloon from the cork of the champagne bottle. A very entertaining guide who made the trip both fun and memorable"
* A traveler said: "Kyle and lori were very fun people! Loved the experience! Great people and beautiful views! Would do it again any day! 5 stars! Give them a raise!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the wild horses and the peace and beauty of the Salt River float. Our guide, Ben, was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Great adventure. Smooth flight. Amazing views. Tip: if flying in winter or spring take warm jacket, warm socks and maybe a scarf or a hat. It gets cold in the air and at the Grant Canyon. Also, don’t forget some gum for your ears. 😁 Otherwise the tour is amazing! Thank you Viator!"
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun! Tom was awesome!!! He guided us the scenic trails and shared information about the area… including the gold mine. Would definitely do again the next time I’m in AZ."
* A traveler said: "Shane was an AMAZING pilot! Daniel and Rick were his helpers they were great also! Shane is a comedian also because he had us laughing a bunch but that was the most amazing balloon ride so smooth, very safe, and the landing was perfect! I would definitely recommend Shane with Aeroangelic balloons!"
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved the bike tour! Our leader was very knowledgeable and fun! Everybody from the group was also very fun. I got to see multiple houses and historical buildings. I would definitely recommend this tour for families that are looking for something to do."
* A traveler said: "What a bucket list experience! The directions and logistics were well planned out, and the team seemed pretty experienced. Had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time hearing history of Scottsdale, local Indian tribes, creatures, agriculture, and the beautiful night skies. Very knowledgeable and engaging guide. UFO siting unconfirmed but we like to think we saw it."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic Tour. Allie is an excellent tour guide. Great shopping, beautiful sunset, amazing photos. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "From start to finish this old west adventure was amazing! Our driver Steve to and from was a great guy! Our guide Rusty was so fun and made our whole ride safe ,fun and informative. All the extra activities in old western Town were so much fun! I highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Camelback Mountain
- SEA LIFE® Aquarium Arizona
- Arizona Science Center
- Chase Field
- Phoenix Zoo
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA)
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Mill Avenue
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Arizona
- Mission San Xavier del Bac
- Tuzigoot National Monument
- Tonto National Forest
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center
- Wrigley Mansion
- Superstition Mountains
- Wildlife World Zoo Aquarium and Safari Park
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Homolovi State Park
- Saguaro Lake
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Utah