Top Phoenix Day Trips
41 results | All Phoenix Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Trip was wonderful!!! I will advise anybody who haven’t been the canyon to take this trip."
* A traveler said: "Great group, good balance of activities, enjoyed the stops, Eric did an amazing job with making first tour awesome with extra insights."
* A traveler said: "Exactly as described! We had a great day hitting the highlights of Montezuma and Sedona. Our guide, Robert, was very informative and helpful. Can’t beat the Sedona scenery!"
* A traveler said: "Had a very pleasant day driver was knowledgeable and friendly. We were surprised by many of the sites especially the monument park. Would suggest this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Arizona scenic Tours were amazing Our guide and driver was Eddie and he gave us an unforgettable day. I would absolutely recommend this tour company and will use them again whenever I’m in Arizona."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Brien was great. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. We enjoyed the entire trip. We would recommend this tour to anyone looking for a way to learn more about Arizona"
* A traveler said: "Second tour with this company. Again guide was very knowledgeable. Loved the steamboat ride and stories of Superstition Mountains and mining village."
* A traveler said: "Only one word can describe this tour. AMAZING Forest was professional and informative The Helicopter was well maintained safe and we went over safety procedures before leaving."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Guide Chris provides a good balance of facts and anecdotes. Not boring or scripted. He always made sure our group knew plan of what we were Doing and taken care of. Glad this tour focuses on the Canyon so we could spend more time there. Well worth it and would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Montana was a great guide. He made sure everyone was well taken care of. He gave a lot of detailed information about the are. And, got a live the one-liners!! Thank you for a lovely day."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was knowledgeable, professional and very accommodating. He was able to navigate the trip and maximized the time we had. We got amazing pictures while avoiding some of the crowded areas. Thanks Johnathan…you made the trip awesome"
* A traveler said: "The perfect way to spend the day and see as much as possible in the most efficient amount of time. Had a great aerial view and then a great 3 hour tour on the ground."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Four hours was a little too long since you can no longer get off the train when they change the engine for the return trip. We loved the tour of the Copper museum, very fascinating. This part of the tour was also very long so it significantly cut into the few minutes of shopping time we were allowed."
* A traveler said: "From the moment we arrived to the terminal everyone was fantastic. Lindsay was great the other young lady (forgot her name) was very welcoming. Tom the pilot was awesome he entertained my sons million questions and he was very knowledgeable about the area. Would definitely come back to them!"
* A traveler said: "Its an excellent itinerary including fun stops along the Apache Trail, excellent viewing and food, The Dolly Steamboat ride is just a special scenic boat ride."
* A traveler said: "Very companionable guide. Made us all feel at ease!! Good driver who made the experience great. Cesar delivered on all his tour offered and more, I mean where else will you find a guide who takes the time to show you the constellations over the AZ night sky?!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Got to see two amazing cities in this trip. Our guide Taylor made this trip memorable and fun."
* A traveler said: "Loved the cliff dwelling, also the stop in old Sedona artisan boutiques. Our guide Noel was friendly and very informative. I couldn’t use my national parks pass because we were part of a tour. For the price we paid I feel the tour could have picked up the $10 entrance fee. Otherwise we had a good tour."
* A traveler said: "The guide—packed snacks provided interesting facts throughout the day and of course the views at the canyon."
* A traveler said: "From start to finish this old west adventure was amazing! Our driver Steve to and from was a great guy! Our guide Rusty was so fun and made our whole ride safe ,fun and informative. All the extra activities in old western Town were so much fun! I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Viewing Arizona from the air is magical. What a wonderful and diverse place. This made it so easy to get to a remote area like Monument Valley! All the pleasure, none of the hassles!"
* A traveler said: "Pick-up in an SUV kitted out with water and snacks. Driver knows the area and can provide plenty of back ground on placed and people."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mission San Xavier del Bac
- Castles N' Coasters
- Mill Avenue
- Tuzigoot National Monument
- Arizona Science Center
- Wildlife World Zoo Aquarium and Safari Park
- Superstition Mountains
- Saguaro Lake
- Pueblo Grande Museum
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center
- National Comedy Theatre (NCT)
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA)
- SEA LIFE® Aquarium Arizona
- Camelback Mountain
- Phoenix Zoo
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Heritage Square
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park
- Wrigley Mansion
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Utah